[doc] Re: Please Read - a new idea for DOC

[doc] Re: Please Read - a new idea for DOC

hi john,
Keep up the good work! the features i particularly like are the
avatars (owners could have a nice pic of their car there!) and
the "encouragment" thing (on the civic owners board its a model of
honda cars just below the users name, it goes up a model the more
posts you put on the board)
Liam