From: Stephen Strelczak [mailto:STEPHEN.STRELCZAK@xxxx]
Sent: 09 April 2003 16:17 PM
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [doc] bleed'n adapter[Scanned]

I've just had a friend, who has had an alternator go dead on a Porsche
Boxter, after 2.5 years. Does this seem normal? They are trying to charge
him £400 for the new alternator and £400 to fit it. He doesn't want to fall
out with his garage, but does it seem normal for an alternator to go so
quickly?

Stephen.

Stephen Strelczak
Account Manager

Comtec NHS plc
Direct 07970008603
Office 01225446122
Fax 01225448360
NHS-CAT and GCAT II supplier for Fujitsu-Siemens.
Hewlet Packard Business Partner
Procurve Networking Platinum Partner