Re: RE: [doc] bleed'n adapter

> I think James RG has got them.
Andy is not talking about the coolent over heating ( blown head gasket hiding kit I think some people in the US call it) but the heater feed T piece.

> Does anyone know where I can get hold of a bleed adapter (it's part number
> 106786 and is basically a 'T' piece that has a through pipe to take a 16mm
> inner diameter heater hose with an 8mm spur coming off it that connects to
> the header tank) Mine is very badly corroded and is bound to spring a leak
> in the future when I eventually get it going!
Andy
Mine had rotted thru too, I got mine from the engine which you now own when it lived it Dave's garage. I would imagine Renault or Volvo should stock it. Im sure Martin's PRV man has a few sitting about.
I replaced my heater return pipe as that was rotten and it was a Volvo part.

Regards

Chris S

Join Freeserve http://www.freeserve.com/time/

Winner of the 2003 Internet Service Providers' Association awards for Best Unmetered ISP and Best Consumer Application.