RE: [doc] Cambridgeshire (now Hertfordshire meet)

RE: [doc] Cambridgeshire (now Hertfordshire meet)

Hi, yes I'm the guy from Ware. Haven't become a fully paid up member yet.
I must do that actually.

As much as I would have loved to have come I'm bloody working aren't I! It
would have been my first chance to see a D in the flesh as well!

Hope the weather is great for you lot, and don't cause too many accidents by
making people stand and stare.

Hope to see you all sometime soon, maybe at one of the other shows when we
get all our family yank mobiles out!

Stu
Stuart Nicholls
Emagine Productions
T: 01920 461265
F: 01920 465376
E: stuart@xxxx
W: www.emagineproductions.co.uk
Television - Studio - PSC - ENG - Production - Post Production