reluctant starting

I guess this is a question for Martin, since it probably involves
accumulators and cold start plugs and relays. My engine is back together
and running well when hot, but the garage report that, although it generally
starts first pull from cold, if it subsequently stalls it is very difficult
to restart and appears to be flooding. Once properly warmed up it is no
problem stopping and starting the engine. They are fed up with having to
remove the plugs to dry them out. Can you tell what might be the matter, or
what I should check?

Tony in Southampton