-----Original Message-----
From: Nick Tomlinson [mailto:nickandkathryntomlinson@xxxx]

The car gods must have been smiling on me yesterday. I've been away for 2
weeks and was about to take 'Del-Boy' (PMT850X) in for its MOT when I
noticed I left the battery conditioner off before I left DOH! It started
first time on the button.

Took the car for a run, felt smooth, no overheating, brakes pulling
straight, doors stayed up, all electrics working.

At the garage the MOT man inspected it (as I paced up and down nervously),
tested it, checked the emissions, queried me about the fog lamp, put the
brakes on the rollers and they worked perfectly................and gave me a
PASS !!!!!!

I am such a happy bunny it's untrue. The emissions were v. low 0.04%CO and
104ppm HC. Looks like the general purpose cheapy O2 sensor from GSF works
fine for the car!

Nick.

Yahoo! Mail - For a better