From: "Kevins Work" <kevin.milliken@xxxx>
To: <doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [doc] Vacuum System
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 15:42:31 -0000

Dan

O/K, My suggestion would be to temporairly disconnect the vacuum systems
that are not connected to the engine such as heater controls, from the tube
that goes to resvoir and brake servo. Then see if if the engine runs o/k if
it does the problem lays eslwhere and at least Hana can run.

You can use a vacuum gizmo that creates a vacuum for testing the rest of the
system I thnk Machine Mart sell them.

Kevin #5959

-----Original Message----- From: Daniel Willis [mailto:danielpwillis@xxxx] Sent: 18 March 2003 15:22 PM To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: RE: [doc] Vacuum System

Kevin,

I cannot honestly say one way or the other.. the heater controls have
certainly worked in the past but Martin noticed I had quite a bad vacuum
leak when he was last in the car... so, your answer is probably no.
Since I know relatively little about this system I am going to assume that
without a working system - quite a few things would be affected? (Brakes
etc?)

Dan
Vin#5284 - Poorly Hana

_________________________________________________________________ Add photos to your messages with MSN 8. Get 2 months FREE*. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/featuredemail