RE: [doc] Directory

Hi Paul,
I like your idea very much as I have thought about that as well... I have bought the domain www.hkdelorean.com few days ago and I would hopefully finish the web site by summer holiday. If you get the database information on DeLorean cars, can I have a copy too?? I am constructing my site slowly...
John
[286]