[doc] Re: Shuttlewoth Update

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Claire Usher" wrote:

> Jan, Its a shame you cant come over in June.

I think so too, I was really looking forward to seeing
you all agian, my A/C is operational now, so heat wouldn't
be that much of a problem anymore, sitting in traffic on
the M1 (I think it was)... ;-)

The thing I'm commited to now was real fun last year too,
so I'll enjoy myself anyway WITH my DeLorean!

> There is a possibility of us going to Gaydon in August
> as guests of the Renault Owners Club (I am Clio and
> R5 registrar) but that is yet to be finalised.

Keep me posted on that then, I 'm in for it!

> Would you be able to tell the Dutch club members
> about the Shuttleworth meet and see if anyone
> else is interested?

I'll ask around tonight, if people are interested I'll
have them contact me at first...

Cheers,

JAN