Re: [doc] my deloran has arrived

Yeah well, I think the car's haunted! It was trying to say "get me a new door!!!". For those who don't know, after 5 weeks of
sitting on ramps, the car spontaneously rolled off them, and lamped its open and already severely dented drivers door into the
garage door frame, resulting in a distinct kink (with a strait bit) that stops the door being closed now.

Lex ran great all the way home. Slurp goes another half a tank *sigh*.

Martin