Re: [doc] Buzzing from engine

I tried the same thing today and it does buzz continuously right
until I start the car and my RPM relay *does* work, so what's causing
this? My main concern is if this can be dangerous in any way and how
it can be sorted out. I haven't look at the earth strap as Kevin
suggested though...

Yet again - are you guys sure it is the frequency valve?
When I first heard the buzz, I immediately thought of the coil, but
no sound there/no sound on the right hand of the engine compartment.

I'm positive that this sound comes from somewhere around the cold
start valve - are there any other "gadget" around that area which
could cause the buzz.

Again - is the buzzing dangerous in any way? It does sound like the
whole engine has gone electric!

Best wishes
Stian

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Kevins Work" <kevin.milliken@xxxx>