From: Stian Birkeland
To: DOC UK
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2003 5:37 PM
Subject: [doc] DeLorean Book 4 sale

Hello all,
I recently won a DeLorean book on www.ebay.co.uk but unfortunately the seller doesn't accept PayPal, so a money transfer from Norway to the UK wouldbe prohibitively expensive.

The book title is: DeLorean - History of the Man and the Car, price: £18.49 (incl. shipping in the UK)

So - if any of you are interested in this book, you can get the contact details by e-mailing me privately and I will put you in touch with the seller.

Hopefully someone is after this book.
If there's no interest, does any of you have a PayPal account?
I could then transfer the money to you, and you could pay on my behalf. If there is any bank fees involved I will gladly pay them for you, they're bound to be cheaper than sending a money order from Norway (cost over £15 over here!)

Best wishes
Stian Birkeland
Norway

VIN # 06759