Re: Starter Motor & Door Switches

Kevin,

I don't know much about the starter motor question, but on the
drivers door one switch does the lights as you sugested and the
second should trigger the door open warning buzzer.

The buzzer is nasty sound (IMO) and on some cars, depending how good
the switches are and the door alignment is, they buzz when you go
around courners, I personally disconected mine, that maybe what the
previouse owner has done to yours.

The buzzer is located under the dash board above the drivers side
footwell, happy hunting, looks like a black matchbox sized object
and is mounted to the same peice of metal as the indicator flasher
unit and the windscreen wiper control thingy'm'bob.

This is the same buzzer that buzzes when the drivers seat belt is
not clicked in.

James