From: Kevins Work [mailto:kevin.milliken@xxxx]
Sent: 06 February 2003 18:03
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [doc] ABS Brakes

Hi Stian

Good question!.

I am also a little concerened about the brakes. I think however ABS is a non starter sensors need to be put on the wheels etc,etc,.

I am looking into changing the front calipers to 4 pot together with grooved disks. this should increase the effiency of the brakes. Have any others in the DOC done this ??

Kevin #5959