Re. Doc Window Stickers - Re. The graphic you sent

Re. Doc Window Stickers - Re. The graphic you sent

Paul,

I don't think that that graphic you sent would pose any problems,
all I need to know is what colour you want it and what size roughly,
length/height.

Having one of these done will be more expensive than several mainly
because (worst case senario) you get charged somthing like £15 to
scan in the image and clean it up for printing if it is not in a
useable format, once scanned in and stored repro's are cheaper.

As it happens I will drive past the printing place today at lunch
time so it is no problem for me to pop in.
I will get a price on a batch of 10 and the price for just one
individual one.

James RG