Re: SOLVED !!!!!!!!! Re: [doc] Please help with engine Idle speed when w

Re: SOLVED !!!!!!!!! Re: [doc] Please help with engine Idle speed when warm ok, when cold hunts and stalls.

Nick

>I think I'll strip down the warm-up regulator at the weekend for a look. I managed to borrow a digital pressure indicator from work so >I will test all my fuelly bits this weekend (assuming I don't get called out) Wish me luck!

I would not recomend striping the CPR as it has a spring inside with a pin and trying to relocate the pin while closing the 2 sections is not easy. If you are borrowing a a fuel pressure tester then just check the Control pressure is correct from cold thru to running temp. If your CPR is faulty you can try ...
Ken Mills Injection Petrol Injection Systems

(020) 7385 7138

2a, Farm La Trading Est
London
SW6 1QJ

Regards

Chris S

Freeserve AnyTime - Go online whenever you want for just £6.99 a month for
your first 3 months, that's HALF PRICE! And then it's just £13.99 a month
after that.

For more information visit http://www.freeserve.com/time/ or call free on
0800 970 8890