From: Mikekennington@xxxx [mailto:Mikekennington@xxxx]
Sent: 22 January 2003 15:29
To: cp@xxxx
Subject: London Brighton runs June 8th Brooklands start

Hi Chris
thank you for your enquiry. the classic run goes up to 1979. However, we
also run the Kit & Sports Car Run on the same day for which you would be
eligble. Both runs are starting from Brooklands, in Weybridge this year and
we are combinning the start with the British Sportscar Festival at
Brooklands. run entrants would get free admission to the Festival both
days.
those wishing to make a weekend of it can stay overnight in the Hilton
nearby for a reduced rate of £40 a night You could spend all day at
Brooklands on the Saturday or just turn up on the day and look around before
you set off. The two runs go on different routes but end up together on the
seafront at Brighton. If you send me your name & address I will include you
in the mailing going out in the next few weeks.

regards
Sandra Kennington