From: Nunn, Matthew [mailto:matthew.nunn@xxxx]
Sent: 22 January 2003 09:48
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] A D FORM THE STATES

im looking to buy a lhd delorean from a guy in the states. hes selling his
car with 60,000 miles on the clock for about £10,000. its an automatic that
has a fsh and all the bills to prove. It has a grey interior and is in vgc.
its had an engine rebuild.

Before i do this i need to know some important information.

1 who should i use to import the car and how much am i looking at

2 i'v heard that you can't get insurance for its transit over here, true?

3 if i decide to sell it after a while whats it going to be worth ( in
other words is it worth buying one over here instead)

regards matt

==
information that is for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any
viewing, copying or distribution of, or reliance on this message by
unintended recipients is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message
and deleting it from your computer.