From: Nick <nickdj2000@xxxx> [mailto:nickdj2000@xxxx]
Sent: 20 January 2003 19:46
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] Hi all im Nick the newbie.......

just a quicky to introduce my self, im Nick Eldridge,im 26, i live
in greenhithe kent, iv liked deloreans since BEFORE BTTF, but i
supose i liked the car even more after finding out you can go see
your mum as a teenager and suss her out when she told me she never
used drugs in the sixtys lol. i dont own a delorean yet but iv
always wanted one, the car i would like is a 5 speed manual with
grey leather, im hoping to get one in the next few years(the sooner
the better).i currently drive a 2.8i mk3 capri(stop laughing) i also
own a 1964 splitscreen vw camper( breath breath) and a kawasaki
ZRX1100.
anyone know the best place to look for a delorean? not the sort of
car you find in the auto trader. apparently theres one for sale in a
museam in kent but i dont know any more than that. i would realy
love to see some of your cars in the flesh, i might come to the bath
meating(id need some info on that though).
oh well il be around if anyone wants to contact me
np.eldridge@xxxxx
see ya soon
Nick :)

http://mail2web.com/ .