Jeremy Clarkson

If Jeremy Clarkson takes up you offer, I certainly would like to
attend the venue to support the Marque

Do I suspect an excuse for a meeting of all the Delorean owners and
supporters of the DOC?

Kevin Milliken
Looking for a "De"

P.S. A Delorean actually has an engine works and moves and looks
better on your front drive. In comparison to a English Electric
Lighting that does not move and sinks into the garden and needs a
500km runway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!