Spares prices

Following Stephens excellent meeting and Photo shoot with a Classic motoring
journalist I am just answering a few last questions for him.

Can you please send any "cost price" info on the following spare parts
including VAT but excluding carriage:-

Its better if several of you respond then I will form an average view with
Dave's help.

Cyl head gasket

Sump gasket. conversion

Radiator

Clutch kit (3 parts)

Drive shafts assys

Wheel bearings front

Brake discs

Master cylinders/ repair kits

Front wings!

Front bumper

Rear bumper

Door!

The draft article is extremely, long, detailed and positive, I'm really
looking forward to it coming out, but it will be a couple of months.

Thanks Chrispy