Performance Engines

I'm getting seriously enthusiastic about performance mods for Lex's engine. Been doing a lot of learnin' (mainly by firing
endless e-mails back and forth to Darren as we both sit bored at work).

Did you know there's a Limited slip differential that would drop right in the D's box, still available, brand new from
Renault? Did you know raising the final drive ratio like the euro cars is piddly easy? Did you know that if getting a complete
engine rebuild, you can get the capacity up to 3 litres for only an extra £120?

Darren's going to write up a list of possibilities for me over crimbie to "make public". These will cover three possibilities:

1) Retaining original "look"
2) The best normally aspirated PRV with even-firing crank and electronic everything. Will look different but will still bolt
right in.
3) Turbocharged drop-in replacements.

The one no-no is blowing a stock PRV. Sorry Rich and Tony!

Martin