Re: [doc] RE: [DML] I Love the 80's Segment

Re: [doc] RE: [DML] I Love the 80's Segment

In message <MEEMLHCOPECBKGMAKNJDMELOCLAA.cp@xxxx>, Chris Parnham <cp@xxxx> writes
Any one who watched the clip and is not a DeLorean expert( un-like most of
us) will not have their opinion changed unduly, I don't think.

I'd love to know who thought the DMC-12 looked like a vagina. I suspect that the one who volunteered that opinion has a: overhead negative comments about the Edsel and decided it was a good insult, and b: had little experience of female anatomy...

It'll be a while before I own a real one, but I still think the DMC-12 rates as being one of the most beautiful cars of the 80s.

(Having sold the house, I could probably afford something around £8,000, but prices have gone up, and I keep seeing these ongoing costs of member's cars... I think I'll have to take on another magazine!).

Richard
--
Richard Kilpatrick, long haired prophet of doom. |\ _,,,---,,_
Musical suicide - www.mp3.com/RichardKilpatrick /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,