From: therealdmcvegas <DMCVegas@xxxx> [mailto:DMCVegas@xxxx]
Sent: 17 December 2002 07:16
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Re: DeLorean in VH1 Show - Dec. 16th reminder

Having just seen the segment on the DeLorean, I can honestly say that it was
complete shit! Aside from numerous inaacuracies about both the car and the
man, very insulting remarks were made about both JZD, and the owners of
the cars. In a nut shell it was stated that sports car owners must have
small
penises, and therefore John DeLorean must have a vagina since he named
the car after himself! And no, you did not read that sentance wrong. And of
course there were otherthings from calling the ugly, to outright describing
it as
"...a maxi-pad with wings". Aside from this there was also the insinuations
that
not only is John DeLorean in jail, but he supposedly had a cocaine habit
that
brought down the company.

I am totally insulted by this! I feel that VH-1 and Viacom networks owe us
all
an appology! If you'd like to contact them as much as I do to let them know
how you feel, the number to Viacom networks is: (212) 846-8000. Better yet
though, I have dug up a list of various contacts for VP's, and
Communications
directors for MTV Networks which oversees the programming for VH1 as well.

www.ncta.com/gebook_pdfs/MTV_Nets.pdf

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but I saw no disclaimer stating that the
opinions
presented were of the individuals saying them. So that means that they agree
with the statements made. At the very least, an appology is in order. At the
very most, a libel suit againt the broadcast company and/or the show's
producer(s) is in order!

-Robert
vin 6585 "X"

moderators@xxxx