From: James & Alix [mailto:piglet@xxxx]
Sent: 07 December 2002 12:33
To: secretary@xxxx
Subject: Irish SF convention.

Dear Mr. Parnham,

I am running a small "fun" science fiction convention next October, in
Dundalk, Ireland.
(a town halfway between Dublin and Belfast), called "They Came and Shaved
Us".

It is not going to be very large, with just 150 people expected, and is
intended to be a fun event,
looking at many interesting subjects, from Le Fanu's fiction to a trip to
Newgrange a megalithic
tomb.

I would like to track down an owner of a Delorean, who would be prepared to
come to our event and speak to us about the wondrful vehicle, perhaps
culminating in
a look at his/her car.

>>From the little that I have gleened on the subject, those who own Deloreans
are very enthuasiastic
so I expect that whatever the person has to say, will be well received.

I was wondering if you could put me in touch with an Irish owner, north or
south,
who wouldn't have far to come, someone in Dublin would be good, as I live
there, but anywhere between here and Belfast is fairly close really, and I
could ask them if they would come to the event and at least explain to them
in person what we are about.

many thanks for your help,

Yours

James Bacon.