*Possible* sale of DeLorean

No - I haven't lost my mind.
No - I haven't lost interest in DeLorean.

However - I'm seriously considering selling of my mint 1981 DeLorean #6759 (grey, 5-speed manual) in order tobuy a quite expensive house (I currently live in an apartment)
Does this mean that I'm not interested in DeLoreans? No. When I'm able to again I will get myself a new one.

So... if you're interested - seriously interested - drop me a private e-mail and let's see what happens.
I live in the south of Norway, and only 1,5hrs drive from Kristiansand (which is where the ferry from Newcastle arrives) You can drive it home. Oh, and this "possible" sale in only valid out this week. You have to hurry.

Sincerely,
Mr. Stian Birkeland
Norway