From: P12C16@xxxx [mailto:P12C16@xxxx]
Sent: 25 November 2002 22:55
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DML] Re: Sunstar BTTF Door adjustments

Well I found out, its not too difficult.
1.) First Pop off the Mr. Fusion with a thin screwdriver where the tabs
hold it on.
2.) Next unscrew the screw under where the Mr. Fusion was.
3.) Note: Some of the coils and details are glued together, so you may
snap the glue bonds, its okay, they still stay on the car.
4.) Unscrew the bottom of the DeLorean, and the rest is just like the
sunstar adjustments by tightening the screws holding the T-shaped bar on the
inside of the roof.
I may have left off a step or two, but after you get the Mr. Fusion
off and get that screw off, you can figure it out from there.

Good Luck!
Patrick
VIN: Now accepting donations to help me live the dream! :) :)

moderators@xxxx

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dmcnews