Injectors........what other cars used them?

Injectors........what other cars used them?

Martin et all,

Yep like you said I just used the Bosche part no. and got the last 2
from Bosche but they were alot more expensive than in the USA, the
part number may be different but they are exacatlly the same.

Anyway I am planning on a scrap yard day on Saturday and would really
like to know which other cars use these injectors so I can collect a
few sets.

I am also bodging a rig together to allow me to test the spray
pattern of injectors.

What did this bit mean? or was this intended for anouther James on
the list?

M said ----" BTW I'm seriously considering a drivers' side interior
quarter panel (black), James :-)

Martin"