From: Johnstone Richard richard.johnstone@xxxx
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 11:47:54 +0100
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [doc] Re: A/C control panel decal

Sorry, Yahoo made a spectacular mess up of my message then. Try copying
this link to the browser instead. It was only picture I sent link to
anyway. If link doesn't work, just login to Yahoo groups, then photos
section of our group. I'll email it if needs be, was just trying to let
anyone interested see without clogging inboxes.

on #2727 I'm not sure what the decals look like. From what I remember the
console on that one has 2 or 3 small bulbs as a backlight, not sure how
effective it is though with small bulbs.

photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/doc-uk/vwp?.dir=/&.src=gr&.dnm=Console+picture
.jpg&.view=t&.done

Rich

http://mail2web.com/ .