The answer is probably "No" but I thought I'd ask anyway

The answer is probably "No" but I thought I'd ask anyway

Title: The answer is probably "No" but I thought I'd ask anyway

I visited Andy Snell this weekend (Sunday).

I'm always impressed as to how quickly he's moving along with the restoration.
The Chassis is back from being Powder Coated & the Re-build has now begun.

One of the problems that Andy has come across is that the Clutch is beyond repair.

So the question is:
        "Is there a UK equivalent Clutch"  --  rather than having to spend $1,000 buying one from the States ??

Thanks for any replies,
Robin Coombe.
<http://www.delorean-dmc12.co.uk/>

P.S.
Although my EMail address has changed from virgin.net to btinternet.com, when you click on reply your message will be sent back to virgin.net.

Please continue to send messagesto my virgin.net account.
Thanks,
Robin