Springs/ Exhausts

Dear list,

Off up to Sheffield tomorrow to pick up the latest batch of front
"Euro-Height" springs. Andy and I have recently obtained some original
photo's of both the fibreglass DeLorean/Lotus proto types, and the Stainless
steel Lotus/DeLorean proto type, both have the low "Euro-Height" suspension.

The full stainless steel exhaust manifold / exhaust system will also be
finished during the next week. I've been up several times to check on
progress, its looking great. I'll send photo's to Martin to put on the
website ASAP. There will be several choices with the new systems.
Loud, medium and stock for noise level. And either with cats or without.
More details later, still fine tuning the price, but normal delivery is
about 6 weeks. He will just make individual ones to order, but it is more
economical to do a few at once, we will have to try and sort out the batches
between us.
Can any one comment if its worth having the sensor fitted in the exhaust?

Chris P