Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 10:44:26 +0100
From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxx>
Subject: For Paul F, IOW show

Hi Paul

I had asked my mate Si if he wanted to come to the show as my passenger
on Sunday and he's up for that, however, if you have a spare ticket
going, could he use it to take his Skyline over? It's a rare old beasty
that's ugly as hell but extremely fast... He lives in Gosport.

This is the car:

www.cix.co.uk/~mgutkowski/sisky.jpg

Martin