From: pluguk [mailto:james.marbles@xxxx]
Sent: 11 September 2002 19:45
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] Sun Star Models

Are the 1:18 scale sun star models difficult to get hold of in the
UK. I know you can get them
from America for $29.99 but with all the hassle with postage and
import tax(if any) whats the final price.

I came across a model shop near me with 5 sun star models? The owner
said he usually carries the BTTF model but he was sold out. I
haven't seen them anywhere else. Whats the usual price of these in
the UK?

James

DOC UK Website: www.delorean.co.uk