http://www.dmcnews.com/files.html

This will make part identification a whole lot easier in the future

Martin

Robin Coombe wrote:

Can anyone help Geof ( & Mark ) with this one ???

I'll forward all replies to Geof,

Thanks,

Robin.

*****************************

*****************************

Hi Robin trust your well.

We got a problem (Huston).

My mate Mark with the DMC re-charged his air con the other day and it all leaked away!

Very sad ........waste of £80.00.

The offending part is in the front and looks like a radiator.....we think its gone porous.

He and his dad do not recognise it or the maker, do you know if its from another vehicle

or special to the DMC?

Any help would be useful in tracking down a new or re-conditioned part.

Have you purchased a DMC yet?

Regards Geof on behalf of Mark.