Re: [doc] BBC

I agreee completely

The BBC, and production companies funded by the beeb have this strange attitude that people who appear on their shows do so out of the goodness of their hearts. This is true for shows like Watchdog, or Question time, but lately this attitude has extended to shows where the person asked to appear has spent a great deal of time and in some cases money to be there, yet they still get little or nothing. DeLorean ownership isn't cheap and if paid to appear, we should get a reasonable fee. It all goes back into the car anyway!

BTW how does this fee affect our insurance (driving for hire or reward?)

Martin

Chris Parnham wrote:

Graham,

Its more or less fixed up now with Paul Feagan, I don't think the "Stars"
are going to be there, just a bit of background filming, I'll let you know
if things change.

As a matter of principle I think we all ought to try and hold out for our
£300 per day plus exec's, lets be honest the camera man , sound men etc will
all be on more than that. We all have to buy our TV licences!

Chrispy