From: Paul Salsbury [mailto:paul.salsbury@xxxx]
Sent: 31 August 2002 14:43
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [doc] BBC

Any more details?? Like how near Oxford I can get there in just over an hour, It's just the fuel cost doesn't make sense to the pay cost really, as Martin says. However If your really stuck I should be able to do something if the date can be fixed so I can arrange the time away from work, or work in the area.

Cheers
Paul & Mel