From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxx>
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [doc] Leather effect... + D electrics
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 13:07:40 +0100

Dan we need to get together and I'll bring my meter and diagram. See if
I can't sort through that fuse panel of yours. I have to drive the BX
down to Si's in Portsmouth as he's going to weld up the door hinge for
me. We could have a little get together and I'm sure he'd love to see
your car (he saw mine in its "raw" state last december but never had a
drive). With any luck he'll have the skyline back on the road by then too.

BTW Ceramic ain't blue...

DOC UK Website: www.delorean.co.uk