Re: [doc] Digest Number 556

Lunchtime - Saturday 13th July a convoy is currently arranged for 2/3
DeLorean's from a pub (great parking for a large number of D's) just off
Junction 3 of the M40. If anyone else would like to join the convoy then
let me know and I shall email the directions.

P.s. The pub serves GREAT food!!!

I also have a spare seat in my DeLorean if anyone needs a lift up to
Birmingham and then to Gaydon on the Sunday!!!

Regards

Chris Hawes
Vin 5255