BBC

Dear all,

I got back from Belfast this morning in my new ( will be BTTF) car, it drove
very well, but I'm still having to get used to sitting on the wrong side!

This afternoon I then spent 3 hours filming for the BBC, all around the
villages near my house in Derbyshire. It will be chopped down to about 2
mins! It should be pretty good, even if I do day so my self! Has anybody
else tried driving along blind at 30 MPH with a cameraman sat in their
bonnet compartment, filming through the windshield? Hoping that no one had
taken it into their head to park in front!. All I could see was the kerb on
one side, and flashes of white line on the other! I couldn't see ahead at
all! When we had just finished that bit, an officer of the law came past!
Phew! Mark must have been on to his mates in the job.

It should be aired this Saturday, subject to no "earth shattering" news
developments ( or Sunday) morning, between 09.30 - 10.00 on BBC2 or BBC
world, when it could well be repeated several times.

In case you are thinking other wise, the nice gentleman bought me a can of
Fanta by way of reward and I used nearly a tank of my petrol! All in the
name of publicising our wonderful cars to the great un-washed!

Video recorders at the ready boys!

Chrispy.