From: michelle brooks-olpin [mailto:greatglos@xxxx]
Sent: 29 June 2002 19:34
To: chrisparnham@xxxx
Subject: Great Gloucestershire Heritage Weekend 2002

Dear DeLorean Owners Club,

I would like to invite you to the second Great
Gloucestershire Heritage Weekend.

Last year, we succeeded in our gigantic task and
brought together some exhibits that had not been seen
before at shows. Despite the appalling weather and
the threat of foot and mouth disease, we received
overwhelming and encouraging feedback from visitors
and exhibitors alike. In our first year, we were able
to donate space for over 30 charity stalls. An
auction on the Saturday evening of a Gloucester City
Rugby Ball raised over £300 for the Riders for the
Disabled Association.

It is disappointing to notice a decline in club stands
at shows, many of which are friendly and welcome
enthusiasts and serve as a reminder of how popular the
classics were.

Please feel free to visit our web site at
http://uk.geocities.com/greatglos where there is more
information and you can print entry forms. If you are
interested in a club stand, please contact me with the
dimensions and I can send passes direct to you.

Should you require any further information please do
not hesitate to contact me.

Yours sincerely,

Michelle Brooks-Olpin
Secretary