From: kb.jb@xxxx [mailto:kb.jb@xxxx]
Sent: 26 June 2002 23:51
To: chrisparnham@xxxx
Subject: Interesting item on eBay UK web site item#1838802396: Delorean
parts car

I saw this item for sale at eBayMotors, The World's Online Marketplace TM,
and thought that you might be interested. Is this of use to anyone in the
club??
Regards, John Bloomfield.

Title of item:	Delorean parts car
Seller:	jefferytina@xxxx
Starts:	23-Jun-02 07:00:06 BST
Ends:	30-Jun-02 07:00:06 BST
Price:	Currently US $1,000.00
To bid on the item, go to:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1838802396

Item Description:
Here is a 1981 Delorean parts car. It is a salvage car that we bought for
parts. We got which ones we needed and now here is your chance to get it to
get the parts you need. The good is that you get the body, frame, front
right fender, rear back quarter panel with glass, hood that is still nicely
carpeted, drivers side door with glass, rear fascia, front fascia with
headlights, both seats and all the other goodies you see in the parts
pictures. The bad is that there is no binnacle, dash and someone before us
had cut a part of the fiberglass out on the passangers side, so if you sit
in the passangers seat and stretch out your legs the can go into the trunk.
There are a lot of parts to sift through when you win. Buyer to pay all
shipping charges and must arrange for it to be picked up within 14 days
after you win. Payment must be received within 5 business days. We accept
PAY PAL, money orders and cashiers checks. International bidders are welcome
also. Don't miss this great !
chance for a ton of Delorean parts. Please e-mail us with any and all
questions. We also have a couple more pictures that would not fit on the
listing. THANKS Sorry for the glare. We could not fit all the pictures of
all the extra parts, please e-mail us for them.

Visit eBay, The World's Online Marketplace TM at http://www.ebay.co.uk