Re: [doc] Delorean stuff for a big HP seminar....

Re: [doc] Delorean stuff for a big HP seminar....

            50 toy Delorean cars (we have been looking for matchbox size one, below the £4 pound mark, failing this, the cheapest Delorean model/toy we can find.

The Pacesetters one will do nicely then at arounf £3. The Sunstar is £22 I think, and I know of one going spare, still brand new (Rich had bought one and then won one int he Raffle in Memphis)

            Back to the Future on Video CD, one of those low quality ones you talked about on the DOC, where can you find them now, still on ebay, or in the UK ?

our survey says: ee-urgh - these have never been officially available in the UK AFAIK and it's illegal to distribute (freely or otherwise) copyrighted material in a country other than where the item was purchased. HOWEVER what about Back from the Future - the DeLorean documentary - you'll have to speak to Rob Lamrock about that.

            Delorean stickers, key rings etc (not DOC brand, but Delorean brand) or anything that seems like a good Delegate Seminar Pack gift?

Rob Lamrock has got a stock of reproduction DMC tie pins and they are rather sharp. I have an original one, can show you it tomorrow. Dave has a bunch of pin-badges too. DeLorean Motor Company do a lot of mechandise. See www.delorean.com - can be bought through Wingray.

            I have managed to get the car into the Main entrance hall of HP uk, quite an achievement, anyone else got ideas for what I could do now its there?

Hook up a 12v dc supply and you can leave all the lights on, flash the hazards etc without draining the battery. Just don't use high-beams! (not unless you want a warped fascia). Playing the back to the future theme on the stereo is always a good idea :-)

Can you make SCS now?

Martin