Yes please Martin, to a visit, and the bleeder kit if possible... .

Yes please Martin, to a visit, and the bleeder kit if possible... .

Title: PSO still hot under the collar:( No SCS for me....Booo.

Martin,

      When couldyou come down this week, I would really appreciate a visit? Could you come Thursday? Would be the best day? I would advise to come prepared with electrical bits and bobs, as I think we'll need them. I would be really happy if you could let me order another bleeder kit for Andy, and I use hisfor now, given that my deadline for the car running is very close now. I would be really happy for you to look over the car in general, to see if your professional eye picks up anything I missed. Anything you think you would need to fix likely problems, bring it, as I have nothing up at the houseL I would love to think I could have her up and running sweetly by the end of your visitJ Hope you can make it, with bleeder kit etc, regards

Stephen.

Stephen Strelczak

Networked Storage Division

Comtec PLC.