BTW we got stuck in NC on the way back from Memphis. I know now why my car's chassis is in such good condition. Really hot dry heat. A nightmare for the interior, but a blessing for the chassis.

I have the first two weeks of July booked off for Robot Wars filming. We've got our audition on the 3rd and filming't the following week. I seriously doubt we'll be there the whole time so I'll be spending at least one day putting the DeLorean back together. Would you like a hand with yours?

Martin

Daniel Willis wrote:

Funnily enough that doesn't make me feel better... ;o)

I've learn't a lot in the last few weeks about how these things run and so on. Since you've mentioned the handbrake... may I just say what a royal pain the lever is! The bottom cable had come away and re-attaching it without taking the seat out... jeez! Done now though.

While in for MOT I DID get to see the underside of my car and it's very very clean.. hmm! Needs a good scrub but that can wait.

Theres me worrying about my headlights and they didn't even mention them...

Dan
Vin#5284 - Hana