Tyres

Hi all,

I'm having my wheels restored and I need 2 new front tyres, the only
one's I seem to be able to locate are the new Goodyear NCT 5's

I'm really after the same wall and similar tread type, I've noticed
the logo has changed over time, can anyone help!
The fronts are 195 60 14 the rears are the original type so I want
them to match...

Has anyone else fitted the NCT 5 tyres, I'm sure it would be fine
fitting 4 at least they'd all match... but I only want the 2.

Regards

James Hartshorn. Vin #569