Jacking on axle stands

Hi all,

Could anyone please send me a diagram where best to place axle
stands, looking around on the underside at the rear I thought what
looks like the best spot would be just under the cross section
spanning the width just behind where the engine sits, this is an open
box section though, although the rear suspension arms trail off this
area, it looks like someone's put stands here before and I can see
where the open box section has bent alittle and the coating has
cracked above which will need to be sorted, so maybe that's not the
best place, it all looks about the same strength in most of these
regions, after all it is a separate chassis, also I guess under the
crossframe near the the suspension sections on the front, but best
check before hand...

Thanks

James Hartshorn. Vin #569