Questions on Red DMC for sale

Hi all,

Does anyone know any history of the Red DeLorean for sale in the
club magazine? I have a friend who might be interested and I said I
would check it out for him (provided it is still for sale) also is
the chap who owns it on the list?

I know that it has been advertised for £8500 for a while now and has
not sold so there is hopefully room for haggling. I think that the
plan is to take it back to stainless so dents and dings could also
prove a problem.

Any inside info on engine/interior condition would be useful before
we contact the seller.

Thanks in advance

James RG

Also had a good weekend, managed to -

1) Install new fuel pickup (model number 4)
2) Fix fuel sender
3) Fix Speedo
4) Polish and clean engine (well some of it!)
5) Fix dodgy connection which caused the fuel pump to randomly cut
out!
6) Use emissions tester and vacuum gauge to tune engine CO2
emissions down to 0.22% and idles much smoother.