Re: [doc] FW: Delorean

Wow, he really is trying to compete with Quents in the "stupidest insult". Some of these lines wouldn't be out of place coming
from the mouth of Edmund Blackadder!

On which note: I would suggest that if a hungry cannibal cracked this pillock Guinness' head open, there wouldn't be enough
inside to cover a small water biscuit.

BTTF are thoroughly entertaining! As a bit of a film-buff I'd say it's up there with Zemeckis' best including Cast Away,
Contact and Forrest Gump. The engine being described as mid-mounted shows he really did some research before writing this
article. Is his sink covered in fingerprints? The DeLorean cleans just as easily. Nicely insulting to our colleagues across
the pond just as they're feeling quite well disposed to us following 9/11 (or 11/9 :-) Standing start accelleration doesn't
match the Corvette, but try taking THAT around corners at speed....

If the DeLorean is angular, try looking at cars of the same age, you utter twerp - the DeLorean still looks modern today in
many people's eyes - and that's not my opinion, but of those who see my car when I stop for petrol. It has aged every bit as
well as the Lotus Esprit - Oh, my word, it was designed by the same guy.

I challenge Paul Guinness to prove that he has ever even sat in a DeLorean, let alone driven one. Perhaps, if he admits that
he's recycling the same old nonsense from Quentin "oh what a slap-head" Willson, I may offer him the chance to take mine for a
drive. I'll soon put some of his opinions to bed around the lanes in Kent.

I think the ultimate piss-take are the articles from the very same magazine that are still on the website.

Martin