Re: [doc] DeLorean for sale? 17year old driver...

Re: [doc] DeLorean for sale? 17year old driver...

> I am a 17 year old learner who is desperate for a DeLorean.
>
> Can anyone advise me on where to buy one or where one is for sale. It
> doesnt need to be in mint condition as I can fix it up.
>
> PLEASE H E L P ME

As the others have said, you'll have trouble getting a D in any condition on
your budget. I think you'd be letting yourself in for a bit of a nightmare
if you did get one for a few thousand - you'd be far better off (IMHO)
waiting for a while and buying one in half decent condition in a few years.
Besides, from what I gather both from other members and other 17 year olds,
insurance just will not be available to you at the moment... totally unfair
I know, but what can you do??

In the meantime, join the club to get a regular DeLorean fix. You'll get the
opportunity to meet many owners, young and old, and you'll be far better
prepared when you do come to buy one. You know it makes sense! :)

tris

ps. A while back I worked in a pizza place using Integer's software. Small
world.