From: Senatorpack@xxxx [mailto:Senatorpack@xxxx]
Sent: 29 April 2002 03:17
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] Clarkson's Car Years on BBC

Hello DMC owners,

While I was traveling in Asia I noticed that the BBC's Jeremy Clarkson was
featuring a series of shows on the highs & lows of the car industry. There
was a pic of a DeLorean from the show "The car is the star"

Anyone know about the show?

In addition, does anyone still want to take my offer for free DeLorean
parts for the European TV coverage of the DeLorean?

Best Wishes,
Michael Pack

DOC UK Website: www.delorean.co.uk